Solo Printing is committed to fully serving your business’s print marketing needs, bringing you an unparalleled, worry-free experience.
Why Are Booklets Important?
Booklets are chosen by companies of all sizes as a stand-alone product or part of a marketing packet because they are versatile, eye-catching, and cost effective. Booklet pricing is of great value considering the amount of information that the booklet is able to relay to customers through its small, creative space.
We suggest booklets for all types of businesses, especially if you can only afford one marketing tool or if you want to focus on one item at a time. Booklets are effective for all of the following reasons:
- 100% Customization:
- Styling your booklet is important because it represents more than your business. It reflects your brand…who you are and what image you want your business to stand for.
- Multiple Uses:
- Take your booklets to trade shows, use them as mail outs, or display them in your business. Booklets are a versatile tool!
- Informative and Educational:
- Include everything from maps, prices and services, charts, statistics, photos, and featured products or services. Customers can read for themselves without speaking to a sales associate.
- Easy to handle:
- Booklets are more durable than flyers and small enough to store anywhere.
Each customer has different priorities for their printed materials. Some are most concerned with saving money, while others want the most unique, attention-grabbing design we offer.
There are many factors to be considered, each capable of making your booklet stand out while remaining well within your budget.
Classic booklet sizes convey a sense of tradition, while unusual dimensions can be used to express a modern business’s personality.
Solo Printing offers all of the following conventional and unique booklet sizes:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- 6" x 9"
- 8.5" x 11"
- 8.5" x 8.5"
Customers require a booklet that will hold up over time, even when being passed around or stashed in a bag or briefcase. For long-lasting results, your paper choice should be durable.
The appearance of your booklet can be modified by the type of paper you choose. Select from paper stock, card stock, glossy, or matte finishes to achieve the perfect look.
Get started today.